Why use A BROKER
- Get independent advice on your financial options. As independent mortgage brokers, we’re not tied to any one lender or range of products. Our goal is to help you successfully finance your home or property. We’ll start by getting to know you and your homeownership goals. We’ll make a recommendation, drawing from both our experience and available mortgage products that match your needs, and then assist in deciding what’s right for you.
- Save time with one-stop shopping. It could take weeks for you to organize appointments with competing mortgage lenders – and we know that there is almost anything else that you would rather be doing! We work directly with dozens of lenders, and can quickly narrow down a list of those that suit you best. It makes comparison-shopping fast, easy, and convenient.
- We negotiate on your behalf. Many people are uncertain or uncomfortable negotiating mortgages directly with their bank. We successfully negotiate hundreds of mortgages a year for our clientele. You can count on our market knowledge to secure competitive rates and terms that benefit you……… not the lender!
- More choice means more competitive rates. We have access to a network of major lenders in Canada, so your options are extensive. In addition to traditional lenders, we also know what’s being offered by credit unions, trust companies, and other sources.
- Ensure that you’re getting the best rates and terms. Even if you’ve been pre-approved for a mortgage by your bank, you are not obligated to stop shopping! Let us investigate to see if there is an alternative to better suit your needs….. there usually is!
- Get access to special deals and add-ons. Many financial institutions would love to have you as a client, which is why they offer incentives to attract creditworthy customers. With Gibbard Group Financial, we have access to some of the ‘perks’ to mortgage financing.
- Things move quickly! Our job is not done until your closing date goes smoothly. We’ll help ensure your mortgage transaction takes place on time and to your satisfaction.
- Get expert advice. When it comes to mortgages, rates, and the housing market, we’ll speak to you in mortgage terms that are easy to understand as well as answer all the questions you may have. We can explain the various mortgage terms and conditions so you can choose confidently
- No cost to you. There’s absolutely no charge for our services on the typical residential mortgage transactions. How can we afford to do that? Like many other professional services, such as insurance, we are generally paid a finders fee when we introduce dependable clients to a financial institution. These fees are quite standard and nearly industry-wide so that the focus remains on you, the customer.
- Ongoing support and consultation. Even once your mortgage is signed and paperwork is complete, we are here if you need any advice on closing details or even future referral needs. We are happy to be of assistance when you need it.